The purpose of The International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) is to advance the shopping center industry and to promote its role in the commercial distribution of consumer goods and services by:
- Providing educational programs and publications in all aspects of shopping center development, finance, management, marketing and other specialized areas of professional interest;
- Conducting meetings and other programs designed to promote the exchange of ideas among members and to facilitate the conduct of their business;
- Collecting and disseminating information pertaining to the shopping center industry, including statistical data and other statistical research;
- Developing and maintaining professional certification programs to encourage high standards for shopping center professionals;
- Advocating the interest of the shopping center industry to local, state/provincial, federal and international governmental bodies; and
- Publicizing to the general public promotional and educational shopping center business information.
International Council of Shopping Centers maintains mutually beneficial relationships with national shopping center councils throughout the world. By coordinating with national councils, ICSC is able to raise its level of service and benefits to members. With ICSC's vast resources and expertise, plus the abilities and local knowledge of national councils, shopping center industry professionals reap the benefits of this synergistic relationship.
As a courtesy and convenience, ICSC is listing contact information and internet site addresses (if available) for national councils, as we are provided this information.
Exhibit, Sponsorship, and Advertising Opportunities
- 2013 opportunities including RECon, deal making Conferences, print advertising, and digital advertising (pdf)
Upon joining ICSC, all new members receive a notice on the use of the ICSC logo. This notice contains acceptable designs and a statement of rules on the use of the logo. You may download the ICSC logo in various formats. To find out the current policy on acceptable usage of the ICSC logo, call +1 646 728 3509 or see the logo usage guidelines page.