Scholarship applications will open mid-January 2018.
Starting with the 2018-19 academic year, Scholarships for Families of ICSC Members has been revised. Prior recipients with renewable awards will NOT be impacted by these changes. If you have any questions, please contact Angela Rizzo at email@example.com or +1 646 728 3682.
This program is designed to assist ICSC members with education expenses for immediate family members who have demonstrated an interest in retail real estate or a related field. For the 2018-19 academic year four scholarships will be awarded – one scholarship from each of the four U.S. divisions of ICSC.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Individuals in the following relationship with an ICSC member (membership for at least one year at the time of application): spouse, same or opposite sex domestic partner, child, grandchild, and sibling. This includes persons in a “step” relationship.
- Full-time sophomore, junior, senior enrolled at an accredited university in the fall of 2018
- For sophomores and juniors the award is renewable for an additional year provided renewal criteria are met
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Demonstrated interest in the retail real estate industry or related field
- Preference given to those with financial need
- $2,500 per year toward tuition, fees, books and supplies for a maximum of two years. Total potential award is $5,000
- All-expenses paid trip to ICSC RECon, the global retail real estate convention in Las Vegas, or a regional ICSC conference (required)
- Pairing with an industry mentor
- Free ICSC student membership for duration of scholarship (link to benefits)
- Recommendation appraisal form
- Student Aid Report (SAR) if filed a FAFSA
- Two essays with an optional third (400 word limit each)
*The ICSC Foundation partners with third-party vendor, ISTS, to administer this application. By clicking "apply" you will be redirected to the ISTS platform to begin the formal application process.