About Next Gen
How Next Generation Started
Next Generation was created to help bring new professionals to ICSC and the retail real estate industry.
What is Next Generation?
- A series of ICSC programs geared towards the challenges, interests and trends in retail real estate.
- Unique opportunity to meet and interact with peers, share experiences and exchange ideas in a local and relaxed environment.
- A networking forum providing the opportunity to meet and learn from industry icons who share their insight, lessons learned, and steps taken to achieve their success.
Who is it for?
- Anyone related to the retail real estate/shopping center industry profession – lawyers, marketing specialists, retailers, owner, brokers, developers, shopping center managers, and government employees.
- Experienced professionals who want to give back to the industry (senior industry leaders)
- ICSC members and non-members
- Meet and interact with your colleagues in a relaxed and informal setting.
- Take advantage of a unique opportunity to gain access to industry icons.
- Build valuable business networks.
- Benefit from the experience and advice from senior industry leaders.
- Exchange experiences and ideas with peers who share similar interests.
- Attend an event that is convenient, local and inexpensive.
- Access the latest information about shopping center industry trends and issues.
- Interact with ICSC members and non-members.
Where and When?
Programs are held as part of networking receptions, breakfast or lunch events in a unique and convenient venue.
Who Organizes the Events?
Local ICSC committees made up of volunteers who offer ICSC their industry expertise and time to make each event a success.
What is the Business Plan?
View the Business Plan.