Photo Upload Instructions
ICSC-issued color photo badges are now required for access to many ICSC events. All ICSC members must submit a color photo to be included with their permanent membership records.
- Photo must be in color, featuring a frontal view of head and shoulders, similar to a passport photo.
- Photo must use a light or neutral background and showing very little of the background above and on either side of the head (See examples below)
- No family members, friends, pets or other subjects allowed
- No hats, sunglasses or accessories that obscure your face
- Photo must be digital in JPEG (.jpg or .jpeg) format.
- Photos should also have a width to height ratio of approximately 3:4. In other words, a photo that is 3/4 inch (1.9 cm) wide should be approximately 1 inch (2.5 cm) high. The easiest way to obtain this ratio is to hold the camera vertically rather than horizontally.
- Photos with irregular and/or inappropriate backgrounds and not meeting the format requirements above may be rejected.
How to Submit a Photo:
1. Add or update your photo through your online member profile. After logging in, click "MyICSC", then “Edit” and “Your Profile Image”. While photos will update immediately on Your Profile Image page, they may take up to 24 hours to update on your public profile.
2. Send a photo in an email to email@example.com. See the photo requirements above. Make sure you include your name, company name and, if known, your ICSC member ID in the body of the email.