|16 Oct 2017|
Date and Time
- Date: October 17, 2017
- Time: 2:00pm ET
- Location: Online
- *This webinar will qualify for 0.5 professional development credits towards ICSC Certification maintenance.
Cost and Registration
- Members: Free for ICSC members (Pre-registration required)
- Non-members: $50.00
Please note: Adding this webinar to your calendar does not register you for the webinar. Please click the Register button above to begin the registration process. Registrants will receive webinar access information 1 day before the live webinar takes place. Members and registrants will not have access to recordings after the webinar takes place.
Heading into the busiest shopping time of the year, shoppers are equipped as never before with technology to find what they want quickly and cost-effectively. In a “clicks-and-bricks” environment, holiday shoppers are not pursuing desired items solely online or through physical stores, but in both channels, more often than not on the same customer journey. Given that, shopping centers continue to hold an advantage during this season as a convenient, experiential and unique marketplace that also remains at the core of their communities.
This webinar will highlight results from ICSC’s holiday shopper intentions survey, which provides insight into how much shoppers plan to spend, when, where and how they intend to make purchases, the activities consumers engage in at shopping centers and their use of technology.
Areas of Discussion:
- Spending intentions by holiday shoppers
- Busiest days/months for shopping
- Most popular shopping venues
- Gift items that shoppers are buying
- Consumer activities at shopping centers
- ICSC Holiday Season Forecast