|17 Oct 2017||17 Oct 2017|
Executive Education is going on tour!
Join us for a full day of Retail Real Estate Finance & Accounting For Non-Finance Executives.
Know your numbers! In today’s changing industry, the ability to understand and react to your company's or tenant's financial statements sets you apart from your peers. This course features key financial and accounting concepts, standards, best practices, controls and analysis of real business scenarios. The truth about financial knowledge is that it gives you a voice of credibility when communicating with finance executives, tenants, owners and investors, as well as the tools to assess your center’s future prospects and value.
*CE Broker credits for this program are currently pending approval in the states of Florida and Texas.
• Gain a general understanding of key financial and accounting concepts in retail real estate
• Develop the landlord perspective in shopping center operations and valuation
• Analyze financial reports and statements to interpret data and inform strategic decisions
• Understand key industry concepts in determining tenant financial viability
• Learn how to communicate more effectively with finance colleagues
• Evaluate financial risk and opportunities in your portfolio
• Practice implications of lease language, valuation techniques and acquisition in the form of discussion, business scenarios and case analysis
• Apply your new knowledge in finance and accounting to stay ahead of the game!
Kenneth S. Lamy, CRX
The Lamy Group, Ltd. & DataPoint International, LLC
Barbara J. English
Minerva Group, LLC
Time: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Cost: Member $250 | Non-Member $400