Photo Gallery ICSC Retail Real Estate Innovation Forum - Berlin
Publish Date: 17 September 2017
ICSC Europe held the first edition of the ICSC Retail Real Estate Forum in Berlin, Germany on 12-13 September.
This exciting event explored how innovation is transforming cities, business models and the retail real estate market. PSFK, the world’s leading provider of innovation trends and insights took the stage to discuss the consumer in 2020, providing fascinating insight into what innovations are on the horizon in big data and demographics that will transform the relationship between retailers, owners and their customers. PSFK was joined by leading innovation experts from Cushman & Wakefield, JLL, CBRE, Deutsche Asset Management, Milligan, Vapiano, STIR Architecture and more.
The programme featured:
- The consumer in 2020 – Exploring who they are and what they want
- Great retail makes great cities – Showcasing how retail is the catalyst for urban growth
- Reinventing the future – Sharing innovations that will transform retail real estate
- Retail mixology – Discovering what the keys to success are in placemaking, retail mix, F&B and services
- Predicting success – Providing insights on how to spot the market and consumer trends that matter
Thanks to all who made the forum in Berlin a memorable event!
Relive the highlights via our slideshow: