ICSC Explores How Innovation Is Evolving Cities, Business Models and The Retail Real Estate Market
Publish Date: 28 July 2017
London, 28 July 2017 – ICSC Europe will host the inaugural Retail Real Estate Innovation Forum in Berlin, Germany on 13 September 2017. This exciting and futuristic new event explores how innovation is transforming cities, business models and the retail real estate market. PSFK, the world’s leading provider of innovation trends and insights, will be taking the stage to discuss the consumer in 2020, providing fascinating insight into what innovations are on the horizon in big data and demographics that will transform the relationship between retailers, owners and their customers. PSFK will be joined by leading innovation experts from Cushman & Wakefield, JLL, CBRE, Deutsche Asset Management, Milligan, Vapiano, STIR Architects and more.
The forum will bring together retail real estate professionals who are at the forefront of innovation, including investment, asset management, marketing, research and city leaders. The programme focuses on how to innovate, transform and reinvent retail destinations to drive competitive advantage and deliver returns. The programme will feature:
- The consumer in 2020 – Exploring who they are and what they want
- Great retail makes great cities – Showcasing how retail is the catalyst for urban growth
- Reinventing the future – Sharing innovations that will transform retail real estate
- Retail mixology – Discovering what the keys to success are in placemaking, retail mix, F&B and services
- Predicting success – Providing insights on how to spot the market and consumer trends that matter
- Berlin’s retail showcased – An insider’s tour of the most innovative retail places in Berlin
“The challenges and opportunities have never been greater in retail real estate. Disruptive change is all around us. Innovation can make the difference between thriving, just surviving or worse,” stated Bill Kistler, Executive Vice President & Managing Director EMEA, ICSC “Our upcoming Retail Real Estate Innovation Forum will provide insights to help unlock and profit from innovation and a chance to meet the visionaries at the forefront of change.”
Click here for further information and programme details,
ICSC serves the global retail real estate industry. We provide our 70,000+ member network in over 100 countries with invaluable resources, connections and industry insights, and actively work together to shape public policy. For more about ICSC visit www.icsc.org.
+44 20 7976 3107