ICSC has a number of active committees and specialist working groups, which focus on particular interest within the shopping centre industry. Many of the committees produce publications, undertake research projects, put together events of interest to the membership and conduct other initiatives.
Each committee is chaired by a subject specialist and members can become involved on a voluntary basis. To find out more about the work of each of the committees, please click on the appropriate name.
ICSC European Leadership Committee
ICSC EURopean Advisory board
ICSC Specialist Working Groups
- European Innovation Group
- European Investor Group
- European Retailer and Leasing Group
- European Legal Group
- European Marketing Group
- European Next Generation Leadership Board
- European Public Affairs Committee (EPAC)
- European Research Group
- European Retail Asset Management Committee
- European Sustainability Group
ICSC European Awards Juries
ICSC NATIONAL COMMITTEES
ICSC National Committees were set up in countries where retail property professionals did not already meet. The National Committees work in tandem with ICSC to promote the shopping centre industry and create opportunities for retail property professionals to come together in their region through organising events, networking and information sharing. National Committees help to accomplish a common aim and ambition to the benefit of everyone wishing to develop a strong industry for the future.
- The ICSC Baltic States National Committee
- The ICSC Czech Republic National Committee
- The ICSC Russian Liaison Committee
- The ICSC Slovak National Committee
- The ICSC Ukraine National Committee