September 22, 2017
Jones Lang LaSalle Offices
Miami, FL United States
Executive Education is going on tour!
Join us for a full day of Retail Real Estate Finance & Accounting For Non-Finance Executives.
Know your numbers! In today’s changing industry, the ability to understand and react to your company's or tenant's financial statements sets you apart from your peers. This course features key financial and accounting concepts, standards, best practices, controls and analysis of real business scenarios. The truth about financial knowledge is that it gives you a voice of credibility when communicating with finance executives, tenants, owners and investors, as well as the tools to assess your center’s future prospects and value.
• Gain a general understanding of key financial and accounting concepts in retail real estate
• Develop the landlord perspective in shopping center operations and valuation
• Analyze financial reports and statements to interpret data and inform strategic decisions
• Understand key industry concepts in determining tenant financial viability
• Learn how to communicate more effectively with finance colleagues
• Evaluate financial risk and opportunities in your portfolio
• Practice implications of lease language, valuation techniques and acquisition in the form of discussion, business scenarios and case analysis
• Apply your new knowledge in finance and accounting to stay ahead of the game!
Kenneth S. Lamy, CRX
The Lamy Group, Ltd. & DataPoint International, LLC
Barbara J. English
Minerva Group, LLC
Time: 9:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Cost: Member $250 | Non-Member $400
Download the new ICSC mobile app here to explore our upcoming event offerings where you can connect, learn and road test ideas with other professionals.
If you have questions regarding this event, please contact the Event Contact listed below, or call +1 646 728 3800.
Our sponsors get prime visibility at events and in our print and digital publications. And, of course, a big thank from us. Learn more about how to become a sponsor here.
Search directories, sees who's at the same conference, or register for your next event. All while OOO.