Taiwan Council of Shopping Centers (TCSC)
The Taiwan Council of Shopping Centers (TCSC) is a non-profit organization legally recognized by Taiwan’s non-profit statutes. Since its inception, its role has been to act as a platform for communication among industry players, raise managerial capabilities, integrate industry resources, create industry values and standards, and promote overall economic development.
The TCSC also acts as a bridge between the government and the retail real estate industry, resolving legal issues and ensuring healthy industry development. The TCSC’s overarching objective is to bring Taiwan’s retail real estate industry into a new era to keep pace with the international retail real estate scene.
TCSC has more than 200 members from across the island. They include developers, shopping center operators, retailers, construction consultants, management companies, marketing professionals, academic elites and public affairs personnel. The TCSC also maintains close relationships with other nationwide organizations as well as with ICSC.
- Raise the international profile and image of TCSC
- Research and study theories and practical events affecting the retail real estate industry and business
- Import new knowledge and understandings of business management practices by organizing educational trainings and forums
- Organize domestic and international information and technology co-operative efforts
- Hold or participate in conferences and expos that add value to the international retail real estate community
For more information please contact:
4F-1 No. 28, Lane 78, Shing Ai Rd.
Neihu District, Taipei, Taiwan
Tel: +1 886 2 2792 3037
Fax: +1 886 2 2792 3229