Russian Council of Shopping Centers (R.C.S.C.)
The Russian Council of Shopping Centers (established in 2002) is a national association for retail real estate, including developers, managers, consultants, leasing agents, architects, designers and retail operators.
The RCSC pursues a number of objectives: centering the professional community, making it more transparent, sharing the best practice experience, promoting professional development and improving quality of projects.
The mission of the RCSC is to promote formation, promotion and improvement of shopping centers in the Russian market.
Activities of the Russian Council of Shopping Centers:
- Thematic sections
- International tours on retail real estate
- Professional Development School
- National Rating of Shopping Centers
- National Classification of Shopping Centers
- Participation in exhibitions
- Information sources
- Expert support
- Any important activity - identifying and addressing systemic problems in the industry.