WHAT IS THE UNIVERSITY OF SHOPPING CENTERS?
The University of Shopping Centers is ICSC's largest educational event serving the retail real estate and shopping center industry worldwide. Courses are designed to transfer practical knowledge and usable information that attendees can apply immediately at their workplace. Taught by a distinguished group of industry professionals and experts in their respective fields, students are able to customize their experience (attend up to 6 courses) and gain critical industry insights and knowledge that are relevant to their career needs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Any industry professional, whether new to real estate or established and looking to shift focus, will be able increase their industry knowledge at an accelerated pace through a perfectly tailored schedule curated by them for their learning needs.
WHY YOU SHOULD REGISTER
- Flexible Format: Customize your experience by choosing from over 50 unique, interactive courses in every topic from asset management, retail, leasing, development, design, and more. This format allows participants to attend up to six 3-hour classes within a three-day sequence.
- Expert Faculty: Direct access to industry professionals and Ivy League professors, all of whom are experts within their respective fields with over 20 years of experience.
- Networking: Establish key contacts with professionals throughout the industry from every size company, every type of shopping center configuration, and every discipline, from the U.S., Canada, and worldwide.
- Real World Application: Designed to transfer knowledge fast, our courses give participants practical, usable information that can be applied to your work immediately. In addition, participants are able to discuss contemporary issues with faculty and peer professionals during breakfast roundtables.
- Meet Titans of the Industry: Participants are able to meet titans of the industry, while gaining invaluable information for their careers and beyond.
Continuing Education Credits
ICSC Certified professionals earn 0.5 credits (A6) per class towards ICSC certification renewal.