Albert Sussman e-Library
ICSC’s Albert Sussman e-Library offers a wealth of searchable and regularly-updated reference information including:
- ICSC publications - Shopping Centers Today, Retail Property Insights and the book Shopping Center Management—as well as about 3,000 popular and trade magazines and journals, and thousands of country and company reports.
- Business Source Corporate - the most comprehensive, and includes the above; most sources are full-text.
- Regional Business News - coverage from 75 U.S. business journals and newspapers.
- McClatchy-Tribune Collection - is a 90-day archive of 290 U.S. newspapers.
- GreenFILE - information covering all aspects of human impact to the environment in abstract format; there are some full-text sources.
- You can do a simple search on key words or use “Advanced Search” to focus on specific items, such as looking for articles by a specific author, or searching in a particular source, such as Shopping Center Marketing.
If you need help navigating the e-Library try the e-Library Tutorial. This tutorial provides an overview of its capabilities, including how to set “news alerts.”