Students can now take advantage of this exciting new opportunity to join ICSC, the global trade and professional association for the retail real estate industry with over 70,000 members. ICSC’s student program now boasts more than 1,200 members from North America, Europe, Asia, South and Central America, and Australia. Students represent more than 250 colleges and graduate schools. The program is designed to enhance the college and graduate school experience of individuals in real estate, retailing, and related disciplines. Moreover, the program provides access to resources and a network of individuals that can help you locate internships and job opportunities.
Student members enjoy many benefits including:
- The opportunity to network with industry professionals at any of the 250+ ICSC events worldwide, including the annual RECon, at a special student rate.
- Invitations to ICSC’s Next Generation meetings, which provide networking and mentoring opportunities for up-and-coming industry professionals.
- An online membership directory with valuable industry contacts useful for networking.
- Participation in ICSC’s online resume and job database - identifying the latest internship and employment possibilities.
- A variety of professional development opportunities and educational courses on the shopping center industry.
- A free subscription to ICSC’s monthly magazine Shopping Centers Today, the industry’s most comprehensive and respected publication.
- A full line of books, reports and newsletters devoted to the shopping center industry available to you at a substantially discounted rate.
- Proprietary statistical databases and other in-depth studies from ICSC’s Research Department, useful for academic work and industry research.
- Use of the Albert Sussman Library, which provides access to web-based research, as well as books and periodicals.
- And more!
The purpose of the University Partners program is to strengthen ongoing relationships between ICSC and elite academic programs in real estate and retailing. ICSC’s mission is to engage the entire graduate real estate student body, as well as real estate faculty and staff members, through customized educational and professional opportunities designed exclusively for your graduate students.