From the first ideas exchanged between our founders almost 60 years ago to the innovative courses offered through the University of Shopping Centers, learning has defined ICSC. The vigorous exchange of ideas and expertise that permeate our work has created a culture of learning that advances careers, and the industry for the benefit of all.
ICSC’s office of Global Public Policy (GPP) actively shapes public policy for the retail real estate industry by advocating on behalf of its members and the industry at the federal, state, local and provincial levels and before the European Union.
ICSC’s research team produces its flagship global publication Retail Property Insights and numerous other industry studies. One of the department’s core missions is to collect, interpret and disseminate industry data, which is made available through its eData system (which currently houses over 12,000 industry statistics).
Take advantage of unlimited opportunities to build your professional network, promote your organization and close deals at more than 300 meetings and conferences hosted by ICSC each year.
- Attendee List to all our events
- Full Access to our Member Directory
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Job Postings and Resume Search
- Members get the lowest pricing on shipping with FedEx
- Stay APP-Solutely Connected - Get access to over 60,000 ICSC members in the palm of your hands and the most up to date information on all ICSC events, including attendee and exhibitor lists, full event schedules, and more! Available your iPhone, iPad or Android devices.