Scholarships for Families of ICSC Members
Scholarships for Families of ICSC Members is designed to assist members with funding education expenses for their immediate families. Our goal is to help your family members pursue careers in any field they choose. Scholarships are awarded to two individuals for each year of study in a 2-year or a 4-year program in each of the five ICSC North American divisions. A total of ten awards.
- $2,000 per year provided toward tuition at a 2-year technical, vocational or associates degree program. Total 2-year award is $4,000; or
- $2,500 per year provided toward tuition at a 4-year bachelor’s degree program. Total 4-year award is $10,000.*
To be eligible for this award, you must:
- be a child or stepchild, foster child, sibling or stepsibling, or a descendant of a member of the ICSC in the United States or Canada who has been a member for at least one full year at the time of application**
- be a high school senior, college freshman, sophomore or junior
- be planning to enroll or be currently enrolled in a 4-year bachelor's program, 2-year associates's program or 2-year vocational/technical certificate program, in any field of study, full time in August/September
- demonstrate an outstanding commitment to academic achievements, community involvement, leadership, and education financial need—no single factor will be the deciding factor in awarding
*Recipients must recertify each year of award.
**If the ICSC member receiving the award is eligible at the time the award is announced, the student will retain the award for the full academic term. The member must maintain their membership during the award duration for the scholarship to be renewed.