Charles Grossman Lecture Series
ICSC Foundation is proud to present Sharon Melnick, Ph.D. as the 2015 Charles Grossman Series Lecturer. Dr. Melnick is a leading authority on business psychology and on stress resilience. Her practical tools are informed by 10 years of research at Harvard Medical School and field tested by over 10,000 training participants.
Dr. Melnick is the author of the acclaimed book Success under Stress: Powerful Tools for Staying Calm, Confident, and Productive when the Pressure’s On. Her advice can can be found in Forbes.com, Fox News, Business Insider, Huffington Post, CBS Radio, and Smart Briefs.
The Charles Grossman Lecture Series was created as a platform for business leaders to provide their unique insights on important issues in the world. This exclusive session explores thought leadership, talent development and globalization in the retail real estate industry.
This Lecture Series honors the late Charles Grossman, former Managing Director of Clarion and Past Chairman of ICSC and the ICSC Foundation. It is always held in March at ICSC’s University of Shopping Centers on the campus of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Past lecturers include:
- 2014 David Simon, CEO of Simon Property Group
- 2013 Raymond Fisman professor of economics at the Columbia Business School and co-author of The Org: The Underlying Logic of the Office
- 2012 Steve Furnary, Chairman & CEO of Clarion
- 2011 Sam Chandon, Economist from Real Capital Analytics
- 2010 Rick Peiser, Professor of Real Estate Development, Dept of Urban Plng & Design at Harvard Graduate School of Design