|19 Feb 2016|
SPREE Europe will run concurrently with The European Outlet Conference. As an additional benefit, delegates are invited to participate in sessions at SPREE Europe and the European Outlet Conference for one low price.
SPECIAL RETAILER OFFER!
Retailers who attend SPREE Europe on 22 March 2016 are eligible to be considered for a special discounted rate of €249 + VAT. If you would like to receive more information about this offer, please contact Emilie Carpp.
SPREE is an event that is focused exclusively on specialty leasing and commercialisation. Already an established and successful event in the US market, SPREE will, for the second time, be held in London.
We have organised an intensive one-day programme to address all aspects of this industry sector including visual merchandising, omni-channel retailing, top specialty leasing trends, pop-up retail, specialty retail growth strategies and expansion tactics.
ICSC mobile app enables you to connect with attendees before, during and after ICSC events. ICSC members have access to over 70,000 industry contacts to keep you connected 365 days a year. Download now for your iOS or Android device!
Program Planning Committee
- Clara Maguire, We Are Pop Up
- Bianca Campos, Sonae Sierra
- Eileen Connolly, MadisonSoho
- Bryony Crowther, Asset Space Limited
- Nancy Cullen, SpaceandPeople Plc
- Sean Curtis, Velocity Marketing Consultancy
- Tom Farley, JLL
- Svetlana Gromova, IKEA Shopping Centers RUSSIA
- Bastiaan Haghuis, Appear Here
- Franka Lange
- Julia Langkraehr, Bold Clarity
- Sonia Martinez, CBRE
- Ross McCall, McArthurGlen
- Bill Moss, Westfield Shoppingtowns Ltd
- Enrico Palestini, Cogest Retail s.r.l.
- Mathias Sander, ECE Projektmanagement
- Jackie Tracey, NewRiver Retail (UK) Ltd
- Aldynai Yumbuu, JLL Russia and CIS