ICSC recognizes the time you spend at Idea Exchanges and even RECon is maximized with deal making and relationship building, leaving only small amounts of time for educational pursuits. Specialty Seminars pick up where these programs leave off. Specialty Seminars are an essential component of ICSC professional development opportunities. They satisfy the shopping center professional’s needs to receive and share information in a dedicated, peer-learning context.
These intensive 1 to 2 day Seminars provide professionals with quick and easy access to timely information on a specific subject or aspect of the retail real estate industry.
Specialty Seminars Include:
- Debt Workouts, Institutional Funds & Repositioning of Challenged Assets
- University of Florida: Understanding Your Retail Clients
- Leasing for Non-Leasing Professionals
- Finance for Non-Financial Professionals
- Law for Non-Lawyers
- Seminario Educacional: Retail
- Seminario Educacional: Operations and Management
- RECon Academy: Advanced Components of a Successful Leasing Strategy
- RECon Academy: How to Attract Developments that Bring Vitality to a Community
- RECon Academy: Using Social Networking and Texting to Generate Leads
- RECon Academy: Development, Design and Construction Trends in 2013
- RECon Academy: Quantifying Market, Site and Financial Feasibility