Julia Calabrese Biography
Chief Executive Officer
McArthurGlen UK Ltd
Julia Calabrese is CEO for Europe’s leading owner, developer and manager of designer outlets, with a total today of 20 Designer Outlets in eight countries across Europe. Julia was appointed CEO of McArthurGlen in 2002 after joining the Group in 1998 as COO. She was instrumental to McArthurGlen's buyout of BAA plc in 2002 and to the establishment of the Outlet Mall Fund with Henderson Global Investors. More recently, in 2013, Julia was closely involved in the formation of the joint venture between McArthurGlen Group and Simon Property Group. Prior to joining McArthurGlen, Julia was a Senior Managing Director at Cushman & Wakefield.
- Lim Beng Chee, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director, CapitaMalls Asia Limited
- William S Taubman, ICSC Past Chairman, Chief Operating Officer, Taubman Centers, Inc.
- Christophe Cuvillier, CEO & Chairman of the Management Board, Unibail-Rodamco
- Alexander Otto, Chair of the ICSC European Advisory Board, Chief Executive Officer, ECE Projektmanagement
- Greg Clark, Conference Facilitator