Greg Clark Biography
Greg Clark is an international summits and conference moderator and advisor specialising on issues of investment, development, and globalisation.
He has led and moderated more than 100 conferences and strategic events for ICSC, INREV, ANREV, IEDC, ULI, OECD, World Bank, UN, The Financial Times, The EIB, MIPIM, LSE, Brookings Institution, and EU Council.
Trained as an Economist, Political Scientist, Facilitator, and Mentor. Cambridge University, UK, Columbia University, NYC, London School of Economics, UK.
- Welcome to the Conference
- Are You Being Served?” – ICSC asks the shoppers! (Wednesday - 9:10)
- Are You Being Served?” – ICSC asks the shoppers! (Wednesday - 14:10)
- Are You Being Served?” – ICSC asks the shoppers! (Thursday - 9:25)
- Panel of Industry Leaders: Who Are We Serving?
- Panel of Investors: Analysing the Position of the Shopping Centre Investor – Are they Being Served?
- Klaus Striebich, Conference Chair, Managing Director Leasing, ECE Projektmanagement
- Julia Calabrese, Chief Executive Officer, McArthurGlen
- Lim Beng Chee, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director, CapitaMalls Asia Limited
- William S Taubman, ICSC Past Chairman, Chief Operating Officer, Taubman Centers, Inc.
- Christophe Cuvillier, CEO & Chairman of the Management Board, Unibail-Rodamco
- Alexander Otto, Chair of the ICSC European Advisory Board, Chief Executive Officer, ECE Projektmanagement
- Charles Pridgeon, Chief Investment Officer, Allianz Real Estate
- Erman Ilicak, Founder & Chairman, Renaissance Development
- Henrike Waldburg, Head of Investment Management Shopping Centres, Union Investment Real Estate