Christophe Cuvillier Biography
Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Management Board
Christophe Cuvillier joined Unibail-Rodamco in 2011 as a member of the Management Board in the capacity of Chief Operating Officer.
Before joining Unibail-Rodamco, Christophe Cuvillier spent 14 years with the l’Oréal Group. Initially at Lancôme (1986 – 98): sales trainee (1986), Product Manager in Milan (Italy) (1987), International Product Manager in Paris (1987-88), Marketing Director United Kingdom in London (1988-89), European Coordination Director (1989-90), Marketing Director France (1990-92), Managing Director United Kingdom (1992-93), Managing Director of L’Oréal’s Luxury Products Division Australia in Sydney (1993-94); International Marketing Director (1995) and then Managing Director France (1995-98) of Lancôme; Managing Director of L’Oréal’s Luxury Products Division France (1998-2000).
He then joined Kering (ex-PPR) as Chief Operating Officer – Marketing and Products (2000-03), then Chief Operating Officer – International and Development (2003-05) of FNAC, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Conforama (2005-08), then Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of FNAC (2008-10).
- Julia Calabrese, Chief Executive Officer, McArthurGlen
- Lim Beng Chee, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director, CapitaMalls Asia Limited
- William S Taubman, ICSC Past Chairman, Chief Operating Officer, Taubman Centers, Inc.
- Alexander Otto, Chair of the ICSC European Advisory Board, Chief Executive Officer, ECE Projektmanagement
- Greg Clark, Conference Facilitator