Alexander Otto Biography
Alexander Otto was born in Hamburg in 1967. After obtaining his international baccalaureate (IB) in Oxford, he studied at Harvard University and Harvard Business School. Otto was appointed Chief Executive Officer of ECE in 2000.
Alexander Otto holds a seat on the supervisory boards of the otto group and DES Deutsche EuroShop AG and is also a member of the Advisory Board of Peek&Cloppenburg KG in Düsseldorf.
Otto chairs the European Advisory Board of the International Council of Shopping Centres (ICSC). He is also Chairman of the Advisory Board of the Urban Land Institute (ULI) Europe.
- Julia Calabrese, Chief Executive Officer, McArthurGlen
- Lim Beng Chee, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director, CapitaMalls Asia Limited
- Christophe Cuvillier, CEO & Chairman of the Management Board, Unibail-Rodamco
- William S Taubman, ICSC Past Chairman, Chief Operating Officer, Taubman Centers, Inc.
- Greg Clark, Conference Facilitator
- Mike Morrissey, Managing Director, ICSC